Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THE CAMPING TRIP OF DEATH



Mid February I received an email from Igor asking if I wanted to go backcounty skiing in New Hampshire over the weekend, while last year this would have been a normal request and an easy answer, this year I’m in college on Long Island. So I wrote back and said that I couldn’t make it but my “Spring Break” was in late March and if everyone wanted to work their schedules around me, we could go on that skiing/camping trip we had always talked about. Well lucky for me MIT has the same spring break as Hofstra Law and everyone was in. A gabillion emails later Igor, Doogie, Huck, Ernesto, Toma, Ali, and I were on 93 North headed to the Gulf of Slides on Mt. Washington. These next four posts will go day by day over the camping trip of death - as named by my beautiful girlfriend.

No comments: